Friday, March 18, 2011

Pamper Your Pooch

Here in the office we all have a special furry friend in our lives. We love our dogs and wanted to show case them on our blog. Since getting a sweet new puppy, I am wanting to spoil her and buy her ridiculous clothes and puppy accessories that are totally unnecessary but are SO darn cute. Who doesn't want to pamper their pooch?

Hannah's new puppy Zoey.
She is 7 weeks old and weighs 1.5 lbs.

Hannah's other dog, Caly

Jessica's dog Elle.

"A piece of grass a day keeps the vet away"
-Unknown Dog

In this case it's a stick!

Cassie's dog Kiah.

Brandy's dog Reeces.

Miranda's dog Kipper.

Madelyn getting some kisses from Kipper.

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
~Ben Williams


I wanted to take a few moments and show you the extreme measures of "pampering your pooch". If you do not do or buy any of these things for your dog, I promise your doggie knows you still love them :)

Pooch Palaces

Would you expect anything less from Paris Hilton?
This pooch palace cost a measly $325,000. No big deal.


No dog mansion is complete without a chandelier and leather sofa.

This is the coolest thing ever. No pun intended. I know my lab, Caly would love this on hot summer days. The cold dirt keeps them cool.

Seriously? A bone shaped pool? Talk about spoiled...


No dog house is complete without a white picket fence.


Fido is livin' the life. I actually think this is pretty cute!


This cracks me up! They loved their house so much that they gave their dogs a matching home of their own.

This is AWESOME! So cool and modern. This is great if you have a modern home and want to extend the same style into the backyard.

Go GREEN! Very creative.


"Ever wonder where you'd end up if you took your dog for a walk
and never once pulled back on the leash?"
~Robert Brault

Doesn't this totally defeat the purpose of "taking your dog for a walk"?

Not sure why you would need/want/use one of these, but apparently there's a market for these. Strange.


Puppy Treats!


Mmm...

Mmm...

Good!

These dog treats look amazing! All of these treats are safe for dogs. Do not be fooled though, even though these look like they have chocolate and white chocolate they are made especially for dogs. Do NOT feed your dog chocolate!

Andy's Frozen Custard, puppy cone.
Andy's Frozen Custard, puppy cone.
Andy's Frozen Custard serves puppy cones for free.
Every dog deserves a puppy cone every once and awhile.

Every pooch needs to be dazzled.
This is not a joke. This is polish for your dogs.
Diamonds are a girls best friend. Human or canine, this applies.

This is the most expensive dog collar in the world. It is valued at $1.8 million. The 52-carat diamond dog collar includes a 7-carat centerpiece diamond in a platinum and 18-karat white-gold setting. Those parts of this exquisite collar that aren’t made of precious minerals are made of crocodile leather, one of the most desired exotic skins in the world.




Dog Beds

Princess bed

I think this is pretty darn cute. My husband might disagree but I think Zoey would look stylish sleeping in this bed.

Every dog needs their very own sofa.

This is really cool. If you have a modern house, its a great idea to use accessories, such as a pets bed that coordinate with the style of your home.


Very sleek.
This is fun. I like the color choices.

Incorporating your dogs bed in furniture is a clever idea. It totally depends on the style and functionality of your space. This works!


This is a good idea if you like your pet to stay in your bedroom at night. I would make sure to place the nightstand/dog bed on the side of the bed that you would not see walking into the bedroom.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

Pudd'nhead Wilson



These dog bowls look really cool. It reminds me of lava.

Nice! It looks like a bathroom vanity.

I think this is a great way to incorporate the style or architecture of your home to your backyard.
Here are a few dog quotes that I just love, so I wanted to share them with you.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am."
~Author Unknown

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."
-Josh Billings

"Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really."
~Agnes Sligh Turnbull

"I believe in integrity. Dogs have it. Humans are sometimes lacking it."

"The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog."
-George Graham

Do you have a furry friend that you just love? Send us a picture and we will post it next week.

Have a good weekend!
-Hannah




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These dogs are sooooo cute but the things I see look OVERBOARD!!! I mean a dog being a little spoiled is ok but really come on people a mansion really?!?

Bark Collar said...

I found your blog on Friday and started to follow your posts frequently. I have not commented on any weblog just yet however I was thinking I'd love to. It's totally thrilling to truly contribute to an article even if it is solely a blog. I actually don't know precisely what to write down other than I genuinely loved reading three of the posts. Good posts indeed. I sure will maintain visiting your weblog weekly. I discovered quite a bit from you. Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

I have a 12 year old dog who LOVES to go outside and loves to go for walks but she cannot walk very far anymore due to arthritis and an inflamation in her lungs that causes her to get out of breath easily. With the stroller, she can go on long walks with me and I don't have to worry about her being in pain/getting tired or having trouble breathing. She would much rather be out in the stroller WITH me than waiting at home for me.

Unknown said...

Let people do what they want to with their dogs without any negative comment. I myself spoiil my dog because i could not conceive and have a child. Consider all circumstances before making your comments. My dog is my little girl i could never have.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Hello! Where can I find the raised dog bowls? Last one on the page

Unknown said...

Where can I get that pink bed with the girl is in?

Post a Comment